Select a question below to find the answer
Enable Bluetooth on your smartphone to communicate with the device.
Turn on Location services to have most up-to-date information about your device location
Leave the SpotyPal service running in the background to keep communication with your device
When your SpotyPal device is out of range, you can see in the App the place where the connection was lost. This is the best place for you to start looking for your item. Once the connection is re-established, you can see the strength of the signal and ring your item.
Want to see who is missing? Organize groups of people, that their proof of presence is needed. (Perfect solution for schools and excursions)
For the lost device, all the marks will be grey, and you will see Location and Date where the device was last seen. You won't be able to ring the device, but you can report it lost to Crowd-finding community.
You can choose which of the above events will be triggered on single click, double click, and long press.
*Type of button click (single click, double click or long press) to ring the phone can be selected in the User Settings
*Type of button click (single click, double click or long press) to send SOS-alert can be selected in the User Settings
1) The green line shows that the device is connected to your mobile, you can ring the device/phone, use Separation alert, Alarm and SOS-button functionality.
2) Grey line with a rotating circle means that your device is close to you and the mobile tries to connect it.
3) Orange lines: the Not-to-Forget devices are marked with orange lines. They are not connected. To force a connection to the device and ring it, go to its page and press "Call" button.
4) Grey line shows that the device is out of range. You will be able to see where and when it was last seen.
5) Grey line with a sad emoji face means that the device is out of range and you have reported it lost.
6) Grey line with a smiling emoji face shows that your lost device has been found by the SpotyPal Community. You can check notifications to see the place it was located.
To change the battery:
1) Open the device from the notch on the side with the opener triangle plastic piece.
2) Replace the old battery with the new one. The battery type is CR2032.
3) After putting the cover back, press the button to connect to your phone again.
3) Restart your mobile phone
4) Contact us at support(at)spotypal(dot)com and we will assist you to solve the problem.