Did you know that:
The average American spends 2.5 days each year looking for lost items collectively costing U.S. households $2.7 billion annually in replacement costs?
To add more:
1) On average you spend 10 minutes a day to look for your phone,keys or other misplaced items (2.5 days per year)
2) 12.000 laptops lost weekly in U.S. airports
3) 120.000 phones lost yearly in taxicabs…in Chicago alone
4) 1.5 million bikes are stolen each year…Only 5% returned to the owner
5) In general people spent 4.5 hours searching for the TV controller every week!
Just check (and save!) the infographic below: